Boost your protein intake at breakfast with these simple 2-ingredient protein crepes (pancakes).
Makes: 2-3 crepes
~3/4 cup egg whites (or whites of 4 large eggs)
~1 scoop (30 g) vanilla or plain protein powder *
~water, as needed to thin the batter
- In a bowl, whisk egg whites and protein powder together. Add water to thin the batter to a more crepe like consistency.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Grease the surface generously with coconut oil.
- Ladle the batter into the pan. Rotate pan so batter spreads thin.
- Cook until bubbles form and bottom is lightly brown. Flip it over and cook through.
- Fill with fresh strawberries. Roll up and top with whipped coconut cream.
*I use a plant based vanilla protein powder to keep these dairy (whey) free. But you can use any protein powder you like.