~16 oz liquid egg whites (about 10 egg whites)
~3-4 whole eggs
~1/2 cup non-dairy milk
~1/2 cup shredded cheese (optional)
~6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
~1/2-1 cup diced zucchini
~1/2 – 1 cup diced red bell pepper
~1/2 chopped onion
~1-2 cups spinach, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare bacon – cook in a skillet, cool and crumble, set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add diced zucchini, bell pepper and onion. Cook until softened. Add in chopped spinach and cook for another minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs whites, eggs, non-dairy milk and cheese.
- Add crumbled bacon and veggies to egg mixture.
- Pour egg mixture into a 10-inch baking dish, lightly buttered, or coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven. Let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
*Quiche pictured is served with a spinach/grapefruit salad and green juice (kale, celery, cucumber, green apple, lemon).