~2 pears, peeled, cored and sliced or diced
~stevia (honey or maple syrup)
~1 cup gluten free granola
~1/3 cup butter, melted (or coconut oil)
DIRECTIONS for baking simple pear crisp:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lightly coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place sliced pears in a bowl.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and stevia over pears to desired likely and coat evenly.
- Arrange coated pear slices in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl mix granola and melted butter.
- Pour granola mixture over pears.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until pears are tender.
- Serve warm topped with ice cream, whipped cream, coconut cream or even goat cheese!
DIRECTIONS for simple sauce pan pear crisp:
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add in pears and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently until pears are tender.
- Stir in cinnamon and sweetener and cook for another minute or so.
- Remove from heat and divide among serving bowls.
- Top with granola.