- 2 pounds large raw shrimp, deveined, shells removed
- 4 T extra olive oil, or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 whole fresh lemons, juiced
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees f.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oil, parsley, sea salt, red pepper flakes, garlic and lemon juice. Whisk until combined, then pour over the shrimp.
- Bake until shrimp are opaque and the sauce is bubbling. About 8-10 minutes depending on size of shrimp.
- Serve hot and enjoy!