- 1 T olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 (16 oz) can diced tomatoes, no salt added
- 1 (16 oz) can white chili beans
- 1 (7 oz) can diced green chiles
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- In a skillet, heat the oil and saute the onion until soft. Add garlic.
- Add ground turkey, cumin, oregano and crushed red pepper, stirring occasionally, until turkey is browned and cooked through.
- Add tomatoes, beans and green chiles and stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer, and cook, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with desired garnish.
Makes: 6 – 1 cup servings