These zucchini chips are really easy to make and are a deliciously crisp chip!
- 1 large zucchini (or 2 medium)
- 1 T melted coconut oil
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a mandoline or knife, cut zucchini into slices, about 1/16 inch thick. The thinner the chip, the crispier.
- In a bowl, toss sliced zucchini with oil. Use your hands to make sure each chip is coated.
- Arrange zucchini slices in a single layer on the baking sheets. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, checking to see if slices are starting to brown.
- At 30-40 minutes, remove any chips that are already crisp, then flip the remaining slices and continue baking, checking every 5 minutes, until all are golden and crisp.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.