A great tasting banana bread that is Paleo friendly, gluten free, dairy free and sweetened with maple syrup. If you’ve been searching for the perfect banana bread recipe, here it is!
- 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 3/4 tsp of baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 2 T coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 9 x 5 loaf pan by oiling or lining with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and flours.
- In a separate small bowl, add coconut oil, eggs, bananas, maple syrup and vanilla and mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and mix until combined. Stir in optional chopped walnuts.
- Pour batter in prepared pan and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in pan for about 15-20 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe can be converted to muffins. Divide batter between 12 muffin tins and reduce baking time to 18-22 minutes.