You only need 3 ingredients to make this simple treat!
- 3 large ripe bananas, chopped and frozen
- 2 T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 T natural peanut butter
- Add bananas, cocoa powder and 3 T of almond butter to a food processor.
- Process until ice cream consistency is reached. You may need to scrape down the sides occasionally but this should only take 1-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in freezer until ready to eat and scoop out like ice cream.
*Feel free to vary the ingredients to make different combinations! Add shredded coconut, chopped nuts, fresh or frozen berries. The possibilities are endless.